<.cfheader statuscode="301" statustext="Moved permanently"> <.cfheader name="Location" value="http://www.statusuri.info">

marți, 30 octombrie 2007

Statusuri de Dragoste in Engleza

Status1:Theme words are my own..From my heart : I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you
Status2: Breathless kisses,burning touches,soft-spoken words of love urgently spoken words of passion.
Status3LA man and a woman,one complete love since time began predestined to be as one.
Status4:We've been together before,in other lifetimes,we've fought dragons,and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed.
Status5:We've walked on this earth many times together,perhaps for a moment,perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be.
Status6:So when our time on earth,once again comes to a close have no worries my dear for we will find each other again,and again and again.
Status7: A special world for you and me,a special bond one cannot see,it wraps us up in its cocoon and holds us fiercely in its womb.
Status8: Its fingers spread like fine spun gold,gently nestling us to the fold like silken thread it holds us fast and bonds like this are meant to last.
Status9: Love is the greatest feeling,love is like a play,love is what I feel for you,each and every day,love is like a smile,love is like a song,love is a great emotion,that keeps us going strong,I love you with my heart,my body and my soul,I love the way I keep loving,like a love I can't control,so remember when your eyes meet mine,I love you with all my heart,and I have poured my entire soul into you,right from the very start.
Status10: What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love!
Status11: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.

6 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Xtreme spunea...

Subiecte si rezolvari Bacalaureat 2008 www.rezolvaribac.blogspot.com

Anonim spunea...

EURO 2008 live pe www.otvteleviziunea.blogspot.com

PowerFlex spunea...

link exchange?

www.chilotei.blogspot.com

Neo spunea...

Buna ziua,
Ne-ar interesa un schimb de link cu dumneavoastra, asta in cazul in care va intereseaza.
Site-ul nostru este nou are doar o luna si jumatate, dar este bine optimizat si ii facem o campanie publicitara foarte buna.
Dupa cum o sa puteti vedea pe trafic.ro (http://stat.trafic.ro/stat/tcev) sau pe alexa.com(http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.tcev.ro - evolutia in ultima luna) avem ceva vizitatori intr-un timp relativ mic.
Site-ul nostru este www.tcev.ro, iar daca va intereseaza va rugam sa ne contactati la adresa admin@tcev.ro

Site Brasov spunea...

Doriti ca blogul dumneavoastra sa arate altfel? Doriti sa nu mai pierdeti datele de pe blog fara a le mai putea recupera, vreti sa treceti la un domeniu la comanda si sa aveti mai multi cititori sau vreti sa faceti bani din reclama?
Echipa Site Brasov va poate oferi toate acestea cu preturi incepand de la 99 RON.


E-mail: site_brasov@yahoo.com